Site Network: Home | Herpes Dating |

What Makes Herpes Return?

Herpes infections have different patterns in different people, but one thing that does tend to play a part is the state of a person's health and their immune system.

Below is a list of situations that can sometimes aggravate the herpes virus and bring on an outbreak. These influences do not affect everyone, but it may help you to access possible factors that could be having an effect.

The follow may trigger an outbreak in some cases:

Phyisical Factors:

  • Being run-down
  • Suffering from other genital infections (affecting the local skin area)
  • Menstruation Cycle
  • Pregnancy
  • Drinking a lot of alcohol
  • Exposure of the area to strong sunlight
  • Conditions that compromise a person's immune system
  • Prolonged periods of stress
  • Fatigue
  • Ultraviolet light
  • Friction or damage to the skin, caused by, for example, sexual intercourse, may also lead to a recurrence
  • Skin irritation (such as sunburn)
  • Surgical trauma
  • Diet and certain foods
  • Another illness (especially with fever)
  • Temperature extremes
  • Steroid medication (e.g., asthma medication)
  • Anything that lowers your immune system or causes local injury can trigger recurrences.

Psychological factors:

  • Emotional upset or stress
  • Periods of prolonged stress can cause more frequent recurrences
  • It is also common to experience stress and anxiety as a result of having recurrences
Many of these factors are associated with time periods when a person's immune system is weakened or stressed. This makes the body more susceptible to the virus and therefore more likely to experience an outbreak. 
 

4 comments:

At June 21, 2016 at 12:23 AM Hsvbuddies said...

Living with Std can be really hard. So it's important for we people with Std to find a place to get support and find love. Fortunately, a friend of mine who are a single with Std told me that the largest Std dating site Std Dating

 
At June 21, 2016 at 12:23 AM Hsvbuddies said...

Why join Hsv Singles :
15, 000+ daily active members
500+ daily blog posts
60, 000+ STD success stories
1200+ STD inspirational stories
120,000+ conversations per day

 
At June 21, 2016 at 12:25 AM hsvbuddies said...

The most important thing is about how to choose the right dating site that have more chance to get a date. Here at herpes dating

 
At August 27, 2019 at 11:04 AM John Williams said...

It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

 

Post a Comment