Site Network: Home | Herpes Dating |

December 30th, 2008

herpes dating

We all know that wrestling is a special support. Where manly men seem to spend a lot of time getting familiar with other guys, on a mat, pinning them down grinding various body parts into other body parts. Its all a bit sweaty and gross, and apparently it can give you herpes.

A school in Philadelphia is being sued by three former wrestlers who contracted herpes. Right now you are imaging some locker room antics, steamy showers and genital sores. You'd be wrong. The school is being sued for $150,000 in damages by the three plaintiffs, for the common herpes or cold sores.

James Harris and Andrew Bradley, of Delaware, and Alex Binder, of Maryland are all suing the York College of Pennsylvania, in York County. Their suit claims that coaches knew that a teammate had contracted herpes simplex virus Type 1 (the cold sore kind), yet allowed him to continue wrestling and infecting others during the fall of 2006.

James Harris is afraid that people will think he contracted herpes from a prostitute, instead of at wrestling practice.

"I feel uncleansed," said Harris, 23, a former standout wrestler for Winslow Township High School, in Camden County. "There's a stigma attached to it."

We don't think the stigma of cold sores is any worse than the stigma of being a wrestler.

Dr. Warren R. Heymann, head of dermatology at Cooper University Hospital, said that herpes is fairly common in the world of wrestling.

"It got the name herpes gladiatorum for that reason," Heymann said. "This is not a new issue. There's no greater contact sport than wrestling. It's intimate and prolonged skin-to-skin contact."

Apparently none of the boys have girlfriends at the moment because they fear outbreak. Somehow we don't think that's the reason. Suck it up boys, oh wait you already did. We are probably being a little harsh, but suing a school for cold sores seems a little lame.

James Harris and Alex Binder are pictured below in case you are curious, or want to see if they are having an outbreak.

spread herpes


 

2 comments:

At August 27, 2019 at 11:09 AM John Williams said...

It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

 
At January 18, 2022 at 4:47 PM famous Animation said...

Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Ubarlo from West Africa (NIGERIA), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ubarlo. from West Africa (NIGERIA) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2348119508814 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at drubarlohome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348119508814 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS

 

Post a Comment